The DTORF system will allow special educators and teacher to:
- Reduce time spent writing or waiting for an IEP, BIP or ITP to be created.
- Document progress of individuals or groups.
- Match "best practices" to a student or groups of students based on their development.
- Identify a student's current social, emotional, behavioral competence and plan lessons that foster responsible behavior.
- Accurately keep track of student progress and establish more advanced goals based on their prior progress.
- Plan for inclusive classrooms and identify a student's need for special education or other services.
- Evaluate your program's effectiveness.
Copyright ©2007 LetterPress Software, Inc.